Claim Compensation from Council

    • Gather evidence: Take photographs of the accident scene, including any hazards that caused your fall. If you tripped over some loose paving stones, measure the depth of the defect. Collect contact information from any witnesses who saw the accident.
    • Report the accident: Inform the council of the incident as soon as possible. They may have a specific form or process for reporting accidents on their property.
    • Seek medical attention: Visit a healthcare professional to assess your injuries and obtain medical records detailing the extent of the damage.
    • Consult a solicitor: We can help you gather evidence, navigate the legal process, and negotiate with the council to secure the compensation you deserve.
    • Keep records: Maintain a record of all expenses related to the accident, such as medical bills, travel costs, and lost income. This documentation will help support your claim for financial compensation.

    In conclusion, if you’ve experienced a slip, trip, or fall accident, understanding your rights and the compensation process is crucial. Our team of experienced personal injury solicitors can help you navigate the claims process, calculate the appropriate compensation amounts, and guide you in claiming compensation from the council. Reach out to us today to discuss your case and secure the compensation you deserve.

    Does this seem like something you need assistance with?

    Contact us

    Submit your details, and we’ll arrange a free, no-obligation callback at a time to suit you.

    (Calls Charged at Local Landline Rates)